The AdBlue system is, in the presence of the emulator, disabled avoiding any loss of engine power or problems with the diagnostic system.
No warning lights will light up on your vehicle’s dashboard, which will function just as if AdBlue were flowing regularly.
By clicking on the brands below you will be directed to the specific emulator page. Contact us now, to make your travels a safe route, driving a powerful and reliable vehicle.
➡️Buy the specific Adblue obd emulator for your vehicle at a discounted price and with Free Worldwide Shipping🌎.
Discover all Racext™ ️ sport chip boxes for your bike
🧑🔧Choose free delivery to save more
Emulatore Obd Adblue our selection, choose your 🔔
The AdBlue box emulator
When you need the emulator
All the benefits of the AdBlue EmulatorCatalytic systems based on AdBlue are by now widespread. You can find them on trucks, buses and heavy vehicles of all the best known brands: MAN, Scania, DAF, Volvo, Renault, Mercedes-Benz, Iveco and many others. The reason behind such a wide diffusion is the European legislation on emissions, the famous EURO standard. The AdBlue additive makes exhaust gases cleaner, but there is a "dark side" (in the sense of little known), if we can define it that way, to consider.
That's why you might need an Ad Blue emulator
- First of all, the EURO emission standard is valid, in fact, only in the countries of the European Union. There are many other countries, with much less stringent regulations. Where it is not essential to use the additive to keep the catalytic converter system running.
- In these weights being able to turn off the AdBlue system, using the emulator, means a great saving in terms of economic resources.
- There are other countries where the use of AdBlue can generate further problems and unexpected events.
- In countries where the temperature is permanently below -10°C, any liquid similar to water freezes. When AdBlue freezes, it can damage the liquid pumping system, and generate "error codes", which force the diagnostic system to reduce engine power, to avoid worse damage. In some cases, severe overheating of the catalytic converter can occur, with further damage and periods of vehicle downtime.
- In this case the emulator, bypassing the diagnostic system of the vehicle, avoids both the loss of power and the damage to the components of the catalytic converter.
- If you have a vehicle that already has a damaged catalyst, you can make it usable again, without any loss of power. Naturally, as long as you are in a country where the use of Ad Blue is not compulsory,
- Finally. If you are driving your truck outside Europe, you can switch the system off at any time. System that instead you will return to use in countries where it is mandatory.
- This is what many have asked themselves also in the comments on our and other Facebook pages: is the deactivation of the system permanent?
- The answer is that in countries where there is an obligation, the AdBlue system can and must function regularly. And you can reactivate it at any time.